The Living Room understands that being a young person can be challenging and that sometimes we all need some help and support. So, here are some links to some websites that young people may find useful in tackling various issues that they may be facing:
- https://www.childline.org.uk/ - Free counselling service for young people under the age of 19 on any matter.
- https://saferinternet.org.uk/ - A website to help young people stay safe online. Offers advice and help for young people on using the internet safely.
- https://www.changegrowlive.org/easy-project-ealing/ - A website that supports young people struggling with drugs and alcohol.
- https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/ - A website designed to help young people with online sex abuse and protect them from it.
- https://www.youngminds.org.uk/ - Advice and support for young people facing challenges with their mental health.
- https://www.beheadstrong.uk/ - Headstrong is a new online space aimed exclusively at young people with a focus on promoting positive mental wellbeing.
- https://www.nspcc.org.uk/what-is-child-abuse/types-of-abuse/bullying-and-cyberbullying/ - This webpage offers support and guidance on what to do if you are struggling with any form of bullying.